Monday, February 27, 2006

If you play with fire...

Our cat (well, my roommate's cat really) caught her tail on fire.

I think she is a devil (I've had the dreams to prove it) and seeing her in a tiny flame and a smoking tail more or less proved that fact for me. (Altough, I must say, I did feel sorry for the lil bugger.)

Lillian (the cat) was fascinated with the small flame of the flickering candle. We tried to push her away from it, but she went back repeatedly. Couldn't get enough of the little flame. Next thing we know she's running around the living room in circles chasing her tail with a trail of smoke chasing her. Luckily, she has the bushiest tail I have ever seen on a cat, and her skin didn't burn.

And I was making dinner. Burnt cat was not on the menu.


Here's a picture of her tail, pre-brush through. We're still finding little pieces of it throughout the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home